Gender Infinity is committed to protecting your privacy. By using this site, you understand and agree to the terms of this policy.
Last Updated 6/9/2020
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, GI may collect personally identifiable information such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you make a donation to GI, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
GI may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (A) sending us an email message; (B) submitting your credit card or other payment information when making a donation on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to your donation. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
GI does not sell, rent or lease your information to third parties.
Gi may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (A) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on GI or the Site; (B) protect and defend the rights or property of GI; and/or (C) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of GI, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by GI. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the GI website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage your users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please not that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
GI does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parents or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, GI may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from GI, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contacted.
Changes to this Statement
GI welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that GI has not adhered to this Statement, please contact GI at: